Bistable Rotary Solenoids
Bistable Rotary Solenoids are especially well suited to paper transportation and sorting systems: for example, ATM machines and other banknote sorting mechanisms. These versatile rotary solenoids can be driven in either direction and hold in either end position with no current applied.
Bistable Rotary Solenoids offer a torque of up to 0.4Nm as well as an angle of up to +/-55°. Ball bearings ensure a high life expectancy while eliminating axial movement.
Characteristics of Bistable Rotary Solenoids:
• Rotary angle up to +/-55° around center position
• Torque up to 0.4Nm
• High life expectancy due to ball bearings
• No axial travel
• Fast response: Cycle times <5ms possible
• No integral mechanical endstops (must be supplied either in the customer mechanics or as a custom option)
• Options: Viscous damping with ferro-fluids: smooth operation, soft mechanical endstop, less noise
Worldwide Customer Service
+1 864 382 6141
Greer, SC (USA)
+81 45 662 9705
We're here to help - Contact Geeplus today!
Follow us on Social Media
Next Generation Motion Control Solutions!
Triple Two Centre, Tannery Close Beckenham, BR3 4BY, UK
©Geeplus Holdings 2019, All Rights Reserved
Offices in Europe | USA | Asia