Tubular solenoids are especially optimized for long strokes. Tubular solenoids, like other linear solenoids, are on/off type actuators that develop force in one direction when energized. The return force must be provided externally, via a return spring for instance.
Notable Characteristics of our Tubular Solenoids:
• Stroke up to 30mm (depending on type)
• Optimized for long strokes
• Holding force up to 80N (in end-position, energized)
• High life expectancy: Up to 30 million+ cycles
• Pull and Push tubular versions available
• Custom solenoids available, including latching versions (permanent magnet)
NOTE: Because each application is different, requiring varying levels of resistance, a spring is not included with these parts. Our engineers recommend a simple spring kit to choose the correct spring for each application. We can include them in volume if we have the specifications.
Watch How a Tubular Solenoid Works
Worldwide Customer Service
+1 803 549 6422
South Carolina (USA)
+81 45 662 9705
We're here to help - Contact Geeplus today!
Follow us on Social Media
Next Generation Motion Control Solutions!
Triple Two Centre, Tannery Close Beckenham, BR3 4BY, UK
©Geeplus Holdings 2019, All Rights Reserved
Offices in Europe | USA | Asia