Tubular solenoids, like other linear solenoids, are on/off type actuators that develop force in one direction when energized. The return force must be provided externally, via a return spring for instance. Tubular solenoids are especially optimized for long strokes.
Notable Characteristics of our Tubular Solenoids:
• Stroke up to 30mm (depending on type)
• Optimized for long strokes
• Holding force up to 80N (in end-position, energized)
• High life expectancy: Up to 30 million+ cycles
• Pull and Push tubular versions available
• Custom solenoids available, including latching versions (permanent magnet)
Watch How a Tubular Solenoid Works
Worldwide Customer Service
+1 864 382 6141
Greer, SC (USA)
+81 45 662 9705
We're here to help - Contact Geeplus today!
Follow us on Social Media
Next Generation Motion Control Solutions!
Triple Two Centre, Tannery Close Beckenham, BR3 4BY, UK
©Geeplus Holdings 2019, All Rights Reserved
Offices in Europe | USA | Asia