Hybrid Stepper Motors
Our stepper motors achieve high efficiency via a new lamination design which produces torque typically 50–100% greater than round body designs.
Vital Characteristics of Geeplus Hybrid Stepper Motors:
• Flexibility: The DSMH series comes in 7 sizes ranging from 20 to 110 mm flange.
• High Speed: The high torque of the DSMH stepper motors allows for high acceleration. Low-resistance windings allow for high speed.
• High Torque: Typically 40% more torque compared to conventional motors of similar size
• High Efficiency: The lamination design and the small air gap in the DSMH series keep electromagnetic losses to a minimum
• Low Noise and Vibration: The rectangular lamination design leads to a high stiffness in our hybrid stepper motors. The tooth geometry was especially designed to minimize audible noise and vibration.
• Numerous Options as Standard: Metric or SAE threads, shaft on either side, return spring, dust cover, tapped holes in armature plate
• Connectivity: Most motors in the DSMH family provide 8 leads. This allows for both serial and parallel connection in bipolar operation as well as unipolar connection.
• Customized Solutions Available: e.g. custom winding, custom shaft configurations, and addition of a leadscrew
Worldwide Customer Service
+1 803 549 6422
South Carolina (USA)
+81 45 662 9705
We're here to help - Contact Geeplus today!
Follow us on Social Media
Next Generation Motion Control Solutions!
Triple Two Centre, Tannery Close Beckenham, BR3 4BY, UK
©Geeplus Holdings 2019, All Rights Reserved
Offices in Europe | USA | Asia