The 3-position solenoid allows a mechanism to be moved accurately to 3 stable points. For selection mechanisms, this permits higher functionality to be achieved within a restricted space.
In the de-energized condition, the armature is moved to the center position by springs. If Coil 1 is energized, the armature moves out to the maximum extension; if Coil 2 is energized, the armature moves in to the minimum extension. Because all 3 positions are controlled by mechanical stops, they are highly repeatable. Read More…
Vital Characteristics of Geeplus 3-Position Solenoids:
• Stroke up to +/-5mm (depending on type)
• Neutral position in center situated by spring mechanism (standard)
• One coil per direction of operation
• All three positions mechanically stable due to endstop mechanisms (including center!)
• Life expectancy >200,000 cycles
• Available sizes: From 10 x 12 x 24mm (open frame) to 31,8 x 70mm (tubular)
Worldwide Customer Service
+1 803 549 6422
Greer, SC (USA)
+81 45 662 9705
We're here to help - Contact Geeplus today!
Follow us on Social Media
Next Generation Motion Control Solutions!
Triple Two Centre, Tannery Close Beckenham, BR3 4BY, UK
©Geeplus Holdings 2019, All Rights Reserved
Offices in Europe | USA | Asia